The Christian Business Marketplace is a Christian business. We make every effort to run our business as we believe Christ wants us to and require all of our members to agree to the same. No business or individual is perfect, but the effort ought to be made to enact our businesses in accordance and consideration with God and His Word.
All our members agree to the following:
- We will provide exceptional customer service and will do whatever we can, within reason, to resolve customer complaints and concerns. (Matthew 5:1-48)
- We will treat every customer/client with respect since all people are made in the image of God. (Genesis 1:27)
- We will charge fees and costs fairly, honestly, and justly for time rendered and products sold. (Matthew 20:1-16)
- We will agree to provide quality products and services that reflect the quality of our business. (1 Kings 7:1-51)
- We will be honest with all stakeholders involved in our business, treating them as we would want to be treated. (Matthew 7:12)